Playing Pranks has been in by Blood. Cant help it! I wish to tell you about creating a folder with no-name i.e. blank name. An invisible folder. To add fuel to the fire, what if we can make this folder as Un-deletable? Sounds interesting, huh?
1. Create a New folder.
2. Right-click on it, then choose rename.
3. After that delete the name New Folder and press Alt key.Type 0160 while holding the Alt key. Use Num-Pad for typing numerals.
4. That will create invisible space in the folder name, press Enter.
5. Right-click that folder, choose properties, then go to Customize tab.
6. Click Change Icon and then choose invisible icon. As shown in the image.
Now try deleting this invisible folder. Ohh! can’t delete it? So, what can be done to get rid of this stupid invisible undeletable folder? Here is the trick…
1. Open a Command Prompt window. You will find a command saying:
C:\Users\Tech-Freak Stuff> where Tech-Freak Stuff will be replaced by your Username.
2. Go to the parent directory where you have saved the invisible folder. If you have saved it on Desktop, then type:
C:\Users\Tech-Freak Stuff>cd desktop And press enter.
3. Then you enter Desktop. Now type:
C:\Users\Tech-Freak Stuff\Desktop>dir/x And press enter.
4. There it will show up all the directories present on the desktop in their DOS format names(8 character names). The invisible undeletable folder will have a name like 0A00~1. Might not be exactly same.
5. Type rd/s [DOS NAME OF FOLDER] And press enter. For example:
C:\Users\Tech-Freak Stuff\Desktop>rd/s 0A00~1
6. A question will be asked weather you are sure or no. Type Y and press Enter. The folder should be deleted.
What say about this trick?