After telling everyone about how good Geeks are as Boyfriends, I received 3 proposals via Emails from girls in different corners. Also, there were many Emails asking the Same question! “How to impress a geek guy?” I am happy that finally girls have stated hunting for Geek guys. Today, I will give some tips to girls on How to impress guys. Even though some of the points will be valid for all boys, but most of them are specially targeted towards geeks.
- Understand the basic rule: “A way to a guy’s heart is through his Stomach”. Feed him with delicious food and half your problem is solved.
- When it comes to gifting him, consider giving Latest gadgets as gifts.
- Talk about the technical difficulties you face, when your Gadgets don’t work well or if your PC keeps crashing every now-and-then.
- Behave as if you are interested in whatever he does. Don’t forget giving him enough freedom!!
- Get updated with the latest technologies by surfing the Internet and talk to him regarding it. Try to be a source of new information to him. This will create interest in his mind for you.
- Geeks like praise! Tell him that he is the Geekiest and the Smartest person you have ever met. He will like your Compliment. Learn some technical terms and try giving Geeky compliments! But don’t compliment something weird, it might prove to be your Bad.
- Ask him for advice before buying any electronic gadget. They like people who ask for advice from them!
- Be the first one to wish him when it comes to special days like his “BirthDay”. Call him at midnight or send a personal message from FaceBook or Twitter(Calling is advised)
- Give him hints that you like him however he is. You also like his Geekyness. Make him feel that you would love to have someone like him as your partner.
- When it comes to Dating, you should know that there is no other place rather than the Electronic superstore that will interest him! (He may also like some other places)
- Discuss you personal problems with him and help him out with his stuff too. Geeks can understand that everyone is not like them! So, even if you talk about your personal problems with them,it is perfectly fine. It will only make them feel special. (but do not keep cribbing every time)
Remember that do not do excess of anything, as it will appear quite artificial. Even though most of the points here will help you, use them only when necessary.
Hey girls, don’t forget to tell me whom you find! I may be his friend, and may help you if needed. After all, Many of the Geek Bloggers out there are my friends!