Unless you make anything look cool, it doesn’t! Same applies to the Laptops. Laptops were first being used by professionals who were forced to make them look Decent and Formal. But thats not the case now; every other person owns a laptop these days. The Punk culture is here and we need to Jazz up our device with some cool Laptop accessories to make it look Cool.
But what do you do to decorate your laptop? I have made a small list of tips to make your Device sizzle:
- Paste some cool stickers on your laptop. It depends on you, what you want it to be!
- If you are really brave and ready to experiment, try making a Graffiti with Spray paints behind the screen. It looks really cool.
- Get a cool removable Laptop skin.(you can change the skin whenever you want)
- Spray paint on the keyboard (of course after masking the keyboard, screen and peripheral ports)
- Tattoos are a cool option for places which have a plain surface as in the places around the mouse pad or on the back-side of the laptop. (some tattoos look ugly over a period of time, so select them carefully)
- Get any design engraved on your laptop! (this is a bit costly but looks amazing)
- Use a Plastic wrap on the backside of the laptop screen. Take care that there are no air bubbles locked inside which will make it look bad.
- Accessories like a washable keyboard, a cooling pad or some USB gadgets will add to the Glam quotient.
- A good quality laptop sleeve or a bag can add value to your gizmo.
- You are NOT cool if don’t carry your necessary accessories like the Charger, blank CD-R Discs, USB mouse, Headphones, etc.
So, how did you find my decoration tips on making your laptop look cool? I am sure you would have some unique ideas too. Would like to hear some tips from you guys. Keep me posted!
<Image credit : Flickr >