Hindi is the National Language of India and Among the top three most-used languages in the world! It is advised that you have some knowledge about this language as you can meet Indians in just any part of the world. Learning or knowing Hindi is not as easy as it appears so learn the script from Google and let Google help you with the E-Leaching.
Online Hindi Translation
- All of us have a Gmail Account [if you don’t have then sign up for one]
- You will see the G-Talk Client in the Left Sidebar.
- Click on “Add a contact” link near the Chat section.
- Now add firstname.lastname@example.org in the list and Invite it to Chat.
- Now you will see this bot active in Google Chat window.
- Whenever you want to translate anything into Hindi, then just type the required sentence in English and the Bot will reply with the same sentence Translated and Written in Hindi Script.
- Just remember that you cannot use any SMS language [it wont translate that]
I hope it will help you learn the Hindi script and language translation to some extent. Happy Learning!!