NVIDIA have released an official confirmation on the launch of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 GPU. This Performance Graphics Card is construed to offer a superior level of unprecedented level of PC gaming performance for only Rs. 29,990.
This revelation is targeted towards the gaming GPUs for the high-end market and this addition is manifested on the award-winning NVIDIA Kepler architecture. Thus, this disclosure promises to be a significant addition to the already existent domains of GTX TITAN and the GTX 780. The peculiarity behind this divulgence is that it is constituted to be inclined towards providing blistering performance, advanced gaming tech features along with bestowing true portability in relation with the particularized domains. Additionally, it is also understood be employing silky smooth frame rates for unsurpassed high-definition PC gaming.
Therefore this arrival is a propitious boon for the utilizing the same on this year’s hottest PC games. These include the Call of Duty: Ghosts, Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4. It is a notable aspect that this unveilment has been designed for dispatching extremely fast frame rates for the respective games. Furthermore, the GeForce GTX 770 boasts of an incredibly powerful Kepler GPU with 1,536 cores and comprising either 4GB or 2GB of high-speed 7Gbps GDDR5. This is without doubt the world’s fastest memory ever on a graphics card.
The new-fangled launch of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700M line-up of notebook GPUs includes:
- GeForce GTX 780M – It is regarded to be the world’s fastest notebook GPU
- GeForce GTX 770M – Understood to be up to 55 percent faster than the product it replaces
- GeForce GTX 765M – noticed to be 40 percent thinner and lighter than the current record holder [Selected by Razerfor the world’s thinnest PC gaming laptop]
- GeForce GTX 760M – contemplated to up to 30 percent faster than the product it replaces
Dependent on the NVIDIA Kepler architecture, the 700M series GPUs substantiate technologies which aid in automatically maximizing notebook performance and the gaming experience. This operation can be performed without any effort or input from the user. Moreover these smartly developed technologies work in the background to save battery life, enhance performance and enrich visual details. Therefore it provides a beneficial resource in supporting the necessitated motive of providing best notebook experience the GPU can deliver.
Based on the NVIDIA Kepler architecture, the 700M series GPUs feature technologies including:
- NVIDIA Optimus technology- This enables extra-long battery life by switching the GPU on and off so it runs only when needed.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience- It’s a specific particularized software that assists in adjusting the in-game settings for providing the best performance and visual quality that is specifically catering to a user’s notebook and automatically keeps GeForce drivers up to date.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 technology- this functionality intelligently adjusts GPU clock speed for maximizing the graphics performance.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 GPU will be available from the world’s leading add-in card suppliers. These include ASUS, Zotac and Galaxy. The Pricing is estimated to begin from Rs. 29,990. Additionally several Notebook manufacturers have ascended to utilizing this technology in their respective designs. Hence we shall surely see the GeForce GTX 700M GPUs in notebooks from Acer, Asus, Clevo, Gigabyte, MSI,Razer and Toshiba.