HTC has officially launched the Desire 600 Dual SIM Smartphone. The device features a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and provides the Dual SIM support with the facilitation of dual active SIMs which allows the use of have two SIM cards active at all times.
The device has an 8-megapixel shooter on the back with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
This handset is the first mid-range handset which will offer HTC’s latest Sense 5 experience; the HTC BlinkFeed and HTC BoomSound. The BlinkFeed functionality helps in drawing more than 10,000 articles per day and the content accumulation is done from over 1,400 media sources.. The information is segregated from the world’s leading media companies including AOL, ESPN, MTV, The Financial Times and Reuters.
The smartphone is bestowed with dual front-facing speakers along- with the facilitation of Beats Audio that provides the users the aspect of experiencing mobile entertainment.
Technical Specifications of the HTC Desire 600:
- Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Dual SIM with Dual Active
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 600 smartphone is priced at Rs. 26,990 and can be purchased at the best buy price of Rs. 26,860.