Samsung Electronics today launched the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini for a price of Rs 27,900.
This smaller version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 phone has been officially announced in the Indian market and it arrives with several software features from the Galaxy S4 like Sound&Shot, S Travel, Story Album, S Translator, WatchON (to control TV using IR LED) and S Health.
Previously, this device was announced earlier this year and it had marked its presence along-with the Galaxy S4 Active, and the Galaxy S4 zoom; and today this device has finally arrived to the Indian shores.
The smaller alternative to the Galaxy S4 looks like the S4 in appearance and it supports many features and services that are provided by the Galaxy S4. The device will feature a 4.3-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) Super AMOLED display and it comprises a 1.7GHz dual core processor. Additionally it possesses 1.5GB RAM and an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera and 1.9-megapixel HD front-facing camera. The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini is just 8.97mm thick and weighs around 107 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini arrives in White Frost and Black Mist colors and constitutes Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 8GB internal memory, microSD card slot, 1900mAh battery. The Smartphone arrives with 2GB of 3G data free for 3 months for Reliance customers.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini specifications:
- 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.7 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM (Optional)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9MP HD front-facing camera
- 8.94 mm thick and weighs 107 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack
- IR LED (Remote control)
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory (5GB user memory), expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS
- 1,900mAh battery