Celkon has announced the launch of Celkon A107+ Signature One which will be the successor to Celkon A107 Signature One launched earlier this May. Though we haven’t used it personally, the Celkon A107+ Signature One looks a decent upgrade to the predecessor. The major difference between the two phones would be the OS which has been upgraded to a 4.2.2 JellyBean Android. Another important differentiation between the two models would be an upgrade of the battery from a 1200 mAh to 2100 mAh power.
Besides these, Celkon has not bothered to change much from the original piece. The Celkon A107+ Signature One has a 5 inch screen with a resolution of 480×800 pixels. It is powered on a dual core 1Ghz processor for smooth functioning. The primary camera provided on this phone 8MP while a secondary camera of 1.3MP has also been provided for video conferencing. In terms of memory, 4GB internal memory has been provided along with a micro SD slot which allows the memory to be extended up to 32GB. The RAM capacity of the Celkon A107+ Signature One is of 512MB.
The other feature consistent with the Celkon A107 Signature One is the dual SIM support. The Celkon A107+ Signature One is also provided flip covers along with the phone!
- 5-inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1 GHz dual-core Processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP (VGA)front-facing camera
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2100 mAh battery
The official price of the Celkon A107+ Signature One is Rs. 7299