iBall has announced its entry into the already competitive Indian Smartphone market with the launch of its latest smartphone in the Andi series.
iBall has officially unveiled the Andi 5h Quadro, an Android Smartphone which is priced at Rs. 11,999. The device features a 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen display of resolution 960 × 540 pixels with 220 ppi. The display possesses an IPS technology that assists the progress in ensuring good viewing angles.
The device is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). The phone has a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The Smartphone arrives with the benefit of dual SIM support with dual standby and the pricing of the device can be considered appropriate for the features it brings along. The device also supports 3G networks and arrives in White color.
Technical Specifications of the iBall Andi 5h Quadro:
- 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 12MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G (HSDPA: 42 Mbps; HSUPA: 11 Mbps) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2200 mAh battery